CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FORMAL PHOTOS! (2)











From Sarah's camera;

















Yeap, Liam's sunglasses again...... XD














My Twilight buddy!




Imitating the ridiculous statue... and the wind made my dress retarded.

This is hilarious. I laugh everytime I see this. Naomie was like, "Priscilla looks like she's saluting Hitler!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed and laughed and laughed.... Hahahaha






From top, clockwise; Hannah, mine, Sarah, Naomie



I really like this one. Dont they look so gorgeous? Sarah and Naomie





Awww... cutest Gheradi siblings ever!









I watched Twilight on Sunday... Yes, AGAIN. Lol. Did I mention the first time Thalia's dad drove us 50 minutes to the cinema and had to endure 6 girls giggling over Twilight and swooning over Edward? I feel sorry for her dad.... Hahahahaha... And we made t-shirts and stuff.. Thalia's idea :) On Sunday, Amy, Naomie, Sarah and myself went to watch it after church. Lol.. Scott's like, "Pris, are you going to attend the service or talk about Edward Cullen all day?" And that's when I realised that the service was about to start.. XD



Denae: So what are you people doing this afternoon?



Me: TWILGHT!



Denae: What's Twilight?



Scott: Oh no, dont get her started!



Denae: What is it?



Me: It's about the hottest vampire....



Denae: Okay, I'm not interested already..



Me: WHATTTTTTT??!?!?!?!?!



Scott: It's a vampire, Pris. A v-a-m-p-i-r-e. How could a vampire be hot? They suck blood



Me: I dont care! *swoons over Edward Cullen* He's still the hottest vampire!



In the cinema on Sunday, I screamed when Edward Cullen appeared on the screen, with a whole bunch of Edward crazy fans. Lol!!



Any Team Edward supporters?.....



:)

0 comments: