CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Exams. Exams. Exams.

I officially finished Saturday school today!

*clap clap clap*

It's been such a pain in the butt that I had to go to school an extra day of the week despite going to school 5 days a week already. It's the pain of waking up, and because of my right-on-time attitude, I had to drive with Dad and face all those horrible Asian drivers who wouldn't give a little consideration to younger L platers, taking up the whole road, no sense of give-and-take, only living on the "this is my road, I will use my nice big car to take up the entire road" principle... All these months.. It's finished! Phew!

So Priscilla has officially finished high school, but unfortunately, in the midst of the most important exams in her high school life.. 6 down, 2 more to go.

I'll post up pictures of the last days of high school if I ever feel like it after the exams, since this blog is slowly dying anyway.. Haha..

13 days off Facebook and another 12 to go. The temptation is not so great anymore.. But I do find it rather pointless to switch on the laptop without accessing Facebook. That's when I realised that I am truly a Facebook addict. Not good. Lol

"You're not alone, together we stand... You know I'll take your hand" - Remix from Avril Lavigne, sung by Glee. I love Glee's songs, although I dont really fancy the storyline..

32 degrees now. The hot weather is finally here! But..... I do find it a little too hot. I wished it had stuck between 20-25 degrees, that would've been beautiful.

Now, to find my iPod and listen to Michael Buble's songs..

"I'm not surprised, that not everything lasts. I broke my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track."

Poor man.

0 comments: