Sigh, I'll be frank here.
I CANT STAND THIS ANYMORE
I'm tired of waking up feeling so tired. I'm tired of studying so hard but keep making mistakes in my practice exams. This is so frustrating and I usually end up almost yelling out a very frustrated sigh when I'm studying.
9 days till it starts.
1 month and 1 day till it ends.
I just feel like giving up and just stop studying. But I can't let myself do that.
In the end, what did I do? I snapped and almost yelled at Dad when he asked me a question. What a great evening, huh?
If only I could be at a deserted cliff and just scream my lungs out, that would be good.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Exams.
Posted by Priscilla at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey pris.... All the best in your exams. I am totally frustrated too. I don't have a balance between fun and books, and now, i'm finding it hard to concentrate.
Lets just surrender all of this to Him, and try our best! Look forward to the good things ahead. :)
Lotsa love,
eunice.
Post a Comment