You know those moments where you just feel like you're at the top of the world, and the next day you wonder why you slipped down the mountain and you're nowhere near the top?
I dont know, I just feel like that at the moment. I guess I really need sleep. I just want this year to be over already, I dont think I can handle doing Year 12. It's killing me physically. I'm staying up for hours, getting less than 6 hours of sleep a day. It's really starting to get into my bones.
I'm also in the spur of the moment where you dont think you're good enough for everything. All these random thoughts are just popping in my head. "You're not good enough" sort of thoughts.
Back to the phase where everything feels awkward again. Just when I'm starting to feel at ease and having so much fun with my school friends, I dont have time to spend time with my other friends. To have a strong relationship, you need time and effort. I wish that there's more than 24 hours in the world, then I can achieve so much more instead of focusing so much on a certain thing and not having time for the rest.
In other words, I need S-L-E-E-P
I should be feeling a whole lot better after some sleep, but not right now. I need to get my homework and studying done. I am going to kill myself emotionally with lousy thoughts if I dont do anything about it. Argh..
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
S-L-E-E-P is good enough for me
Posted by Priscilla at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ohmygosh, u're like me! i get all emotional and moody when I get less than 4 hours worth of sleep. I suddenly become this emotional wreck that will cry at anything :S haha. Please get some good sleep :) U'll feel better in the morning. *good night* *kisses the top of your head* ;)
Post a Comment