CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've been hit by a wave of laughing gas - really

I MOVED LAST SATURDAY! :D

It's still sorta hard sleeping in my room.. I'm still not used to my new room, but I love it though! Until now, I'm just still so amazed at the number of people who volunteered to help us move. I had about 6 friends over, 2 of them stayed till 6.30PM! Christina's dad brought his HUGE van, and we saved a couple of hundreds cause there wasn't a need to hire movers to help us at all! God blessed us with so many helpful people :)

For the past few days, I think I've been a little high on something or injected with some sort of laughing gas. Honestly, I have no idea why I've been laughing sooo much. When someone mentions Ray or Yui, oh my gosh, I burst out laughing and Christina would go, "Oh no, there she goes again".

Ray and Yui are the only international students in our group. They dont speak very fluent English, but oh my gosh, they're hilarious! Ray's from Taiwan and Yui's half Japanese and half Switz. The both of them would make slight mistakes in their pronounciations, but it would mean a totally different thing. For example, Yui meant to say constipation but he pronounced it as constitution instead! "Sometimes, I have very bad constitution", he says it with a serious face. Once he told my friends, "Priscilla seems to be laughing at everything I say! What's so funny!!" When I start laughing, there's no telling when I'll stop.. HAHAHHAHAHA...

My friend, Alex started speaking slowly to me as though he was speaking to Ray and Yui. He has a really bad tendency of doing that, although he knows I understand him perfectly. Apparently, he tends to speak to Asians slowly, eventhough he knows I speak more English than any other language. Hahaha..

It was my first time playing the keys last Sunday :D

I'll update when I have the time to. Schoolwork's piling up.. :S

0 comments: