It's 40 degrees outside now. I REFUSE to go out or do anything outside in this stinkin' hot weather! Well, except heading to church tonight.
Wednesday night, 1.30AM, I got 4 missed calls from a private number. I had my phone on silent, and golly, who would call me so late? That person called again, hesitantly, I picked it up, and guess who it was? Bernard, and a whole bunch of YCians behind him! They put me on loudspeaker and started talking at the same time! It really did made me smile.
Wei-Ming: *in a serious tone* Pris, I know we weren't close friends.. But I have to tell you this.. Everytime you smile, it melts my heart.
Me: Umm.. *stiffles giggles*
Ming: I'm serious.
In the background, I heard James, Bernard and Elena going, "YERRR... MING!!!" And I'm giggling like a pig, trying not to wake my parents up. Oh my goodness, that was really funny. Talked to a whole bunch of people, James, Bernard, Elena, Rose, Ming, Prisc Chiew, Sarah Ng, and Darren. I think that's everybody, I can't remember :S
I want to talk to somebody. I want high school to be over already. Hmm..
These people made a difference in my life;
James Choong - babi you :P The brother I never had. I miss having you saying something stupid and getting me to laugh till I cry. Or whacking your arm for annoying me.. Who knew that I would actually miss having your company? :)
Dalvin Dinshaw - Indian :P I only knew you for a really short while before I left, but we still maintained the close friendship. Tough competition when it comes to bowling. When we meet again, we go bowling okay? :)
Bernard Ong - nicest person ever :) :D
Paul Tan - thanks for hitting James on the head for me!
Christina Tsotsos- my going-out buddy. My favourite Greek, to be exact. Stop getting a tan on the beach without me, COME BACK TO THIS PART OF MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!! It's lonely without you, Stina! :(
Naomie Reynolds - Funniest blonde I've ever met. You make me laugh. You opened my eyes to the harshness of reality. You're a great friend. and HAHAHA i'm still on holidays and you're not! :P Though you're in the city everyday :S
Adrian Puyol - when he cant understand me, he blames it on my non-Aussie accent. You loser :P A fun person to hang out with :)
Mmhmm, they rock my world.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My friends :)
Posted by Priscilla at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment