CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maybe I should start whistling during work :)

Have I ever said working was fun? A regular customer of mine, Trevor is one of our customers that makes me laugh..

Trevor: Look at you, Priscilla.. You're a good girl. I'll get you a boyfriend, and if he doesn't treat you right, I'll beat the crap outta him!!!

Another time.. "Look at her smile, isn't she cute? If I was 50 years younger, I would've ran off with you already!"

Hahahahahahaha.......... That's what you get for being the youngest staff in the company.

I got the NICEST compliment from a customer of mine today :)

Customer: You are a very pleasant girl, Priscilla. You served me when I was sending off parcels before Christmas, and you served me pleasantly with a big smile. You always have that smile. I've been served by other people in other post offices, but they dont smile as much as you do.

I could not wipe that smile off my face since then :D

Honestly, I had no idea who that lady was. I can't remember ever serving her. For a month, during the Christmas period, I would've served at least 100 customers a day, no kidding. That's how busy the post office was.

But that lady's comment made my day :)

0 comments: