Yeap, this is the birthday boy. He thinks he's good-looking, what's your say?
"I'm the helpless victim." I did not alter his quote!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...... HAHAHAHAHAHA...
Okay, okay, better stop laughing...
Happy birthday YOU OLD FART. Still love you okay?
This is the old fart, I mean, person (hehe!) who stood by my side all these while. He never stopped being my friend despite being thousands of miles away. I really wished I had known him earlier, cause he is a great GREAT friend, no kidding. Though all he talks is about football AND waffles.. He loves waffles. There, I said it. Dalvin loves waffles.
I'm laughing as I'm typing this, really.
I still remember, I couldn't finish my lunch and he's like, "Ehhh! Dont throw la! Give meee!.. Eh, I like DBKL only"
Like I said, I wished I'd known him earlier.. He makes me laugh, really. He's funny in his own Dalvin way.. Gua Poh. :P
So, thank you, Dalvin for being my best friend. You've made a big difference in my life. Just being there to hear me out, that's just awesome :)
Go, you're 21. You're an adult now :) Love you lots!
Stop eating so much waffles, after you get fat.

0 comments:
Post a Comment