CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

A not-so-long post.. Well, sort of

Okay, I promise this wouldn't be a long post. Plus, I dont think anyone reads this anyway XD

Exams are coming up real soon. Yeah, I know, I'm Year 11 and it's not the important year. It feels so weird not graduating this year.. All my Malaysian friends my age are officially done with school in a couple of weeks time while the loser me still has another year to go. Hahaha..

I got 2 days off school so I'm going to use it to the max for my studies. (Shut up, I'm lazy but I'm not THAT lazy!)

Last weekend was just the best. I found where I belong. I'm happy with my life now, and things can only get better.

Somehow I can't wait to graduate from school and start uni!.. I mean like, you're starting all over again! It sounds so exciting.. As hard as this move was (and still is, ocassionally), it is still exciting! I really can't wait for uni! That's when everybody (well, almost everybody) would be pushed out of their comfort zone, looking for new friends to start off. There would be lots of trial and error moments before you find people that you are able to click with. I mean, I wouldn't be the only new kid looking for friends. I would be just part of the crowd. Now, that's a nice change for a start.. :)

I might be going back for a holiday next year. I MIGHT.. I dont know. Airfare tickets are so friggin expensive nowadays. And the cheapest flights are during school days and I can't afford missing classes for a couple of days, let alone a week! I've learnt my lesson. At the beginning of this semester, I had an excursion every week for 4 weeks and I did really badly on my tests. I'm not going to let that happen since it's Year 12 and the last year of high school. (before uni, WHOO HOO!)

Mom : You're face is still sort of long, but then your face grew sideways

Argh, thanks Mom for pointing out that I gained weight. Hahahaha... Lol I take my revenge by calling her fat sometimes. It's give and take.. Sort of XD

Okay, heading off to type out my Literature now

Love, Pris

0 comments: