CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm really going to do my work after this!

Thalia and myself trying to get a tan. We didn't know Christina snapped this shot!


Thalia, myself and Christina

Me attempting to lean on Edward Cullen's shoulder (DROOLS!). I was on my toes but clearly I wasn't tall enough. Hehe


Christina and myself



Again




Year 12s last day. Hamraz, my awesome Persian literature buddy!












Scott, myself and Scott's tape-man







Cause we're awesome:)


Thalia and Christina!




Christina and myself

Sarah and myself during youth dinner



Youth girls. Beth, Amy, myself and Miriam. Sarah and Naomie missing!!

I am such a lazy bum! I didn't do any school work throughout the entire weekend!!..

Friday - school, a short nap, computer the rest of the night

Sat - was out from 9 to 9. Lol. Work & watched The Duchess with Stina (Stupid ending!!!)

Sun - church, went shopping with family but didn't get much except for a pink hoodie, cleaned house and lazed around.

I've got homework due tomorrow and I haven't touched it at all. And it's 11.43PM and I'm falling asleep now. Goodness.. What is wrong with me???.. LOL

0 comments: