I sorta like this song.. Just ignore the images. I only listen songs from YouTube, I couldn't be bothered to look at the images.. XD
Okay, it's exams next week. *gasps*
Today was the last schooling day. You know what that means? No more History classes! [I don't mind History, it's just that I dont do very well, so I'm dropping it next year] And this is the best part, NO MORE MATHS METHODS CLASSES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! How exciting is that?!?!?!?!........... *starts running around in circles*
Next 2 photos are just to entertain you. I was a little bored.. Hehe. Have I mentioned how friggin small my room is?! I brought back all my books and notes to study and since I didn't have anywhere to put them, I had to dump them [neatly!] on the floor. After exams, I dont have to touch those folders again until next year.. :)

With my Methods and Accounting calculators. Yeah, I have different calculators.. XDI seem to have things weighing at the back of my mind. I've been reflecting on life lately.. Sometimes I wonder why I did I make the choices that I made. How could something so exciting and pleasant turn into a worrying matter?.. well, we all go through those phases in life at one point or another.. All I can do is just push those questions at the back of my mind and keep living life :)
p.s: I'm going to miss sitting with Hannah and Brianna during Methods. We dont do any work. We end up writing notes to each other with sticky notepads and sticking it on each other's school diaries, or draw faces in each others books.. We were THAT bored. Lol.. We act like 7 year old kids in Methods XD I'm REALLY going to miss laughing with Hannah till I start crying. I'm going to miss laughing so hard when she gets all red from laughing :( Good times, good times :)
I l-o-v-e school.
Yeah, I love school :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment