Dear Eunice,
Happy 16th birthday! Happy belated birthday, rather.. *smiles*
I really thank God for having you as a friend. I still remember our first YC Camp in 2004. We ended up in the same games group. Who knew that little, fragile friendship would hang on until now? It's just fascinating that our friendship would hang this long.. Especially when we only meet once in 2 years? Despite not staying near each other, we were accountable to each other all these while. You read my long, naggy e-mails when you didn't have to. In fact, you replied and sent long, naggy e-mails too! =P You encouraged me not to give up when I was at the point of defeat.
Through you, I realized that I could be completely honest, knowing that you would not condemn me. Through you, I realized that there are youths who are really trying their best to serve God and giving Him their best. Through you, I realized that I took so many things for granted. I saw your zeal to serve God with your voice and guitar. I admired that zeal of yours and decided to serve God with the littlest things that I have. You used your writing skills to glorify His name. You never gave up on your situations. Instead, you prayed for a breakthrough. That faith of yours made miracles happen!
Just want to say that you are indeed a blessing in my life. And we both know that we are worried what would happen next. I pray that you will continue serving God with all your heart, and don't stop falling in love with Him for the rest of your life. Circumstances might seem as though everything's not going as planned. But be assured that God holds your future and He sees everything.
Thank you, Eunice. And God bless.
Love, Priscilla.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
To Eunice,
Posted by Priscilla at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment