Currently with a very swollen eyelid and a very red eye. it's been like that since I woke up this morning. So irritating, I tell you.
and my computer is attacked by hordes of viruses so I'm actually using my mom's laptop. If not for the laptop, I'll be internet-less.
It would be nice to be rich. You can have endless shopping. Instead of going around, looking at clothes you'll be able to own them. You'll just keep staring at the clothes, just praying that one day, ONE DAY you'll own them. That one day would be in a thousand years time. Being rich for a day would be nice. Sighs. I want to stop being so pathetic by just st aring at those nice clothes, just wishing that you would own them. Just wishing and wishing and wishing. But not able to buy them. Now it's back to warehouse sales.
Worship in Children's Church was rocking, SURPRISINGLY. I had a great time there. Okay, the children were REALLY stoned at first but we got them grooving. We even got the teachers to participate and start moving around while the kids were really jumping their toes off! The band had a great time there too. Josh Yee strummed his guitar so hard till he broke one of his guitar strings. Maka's new strings went out of tune cause he played the guitar too hard. Debbie and I had a sorethroat after that. I really would want to sing there again!!!! =)
Let me just tell you what a good friend Maka can be.. let's just say you're an hour LATE (unintentionally!!!) for practice and the moment you step in, Maka announces your arrival. Then all heads turn and EVERYBODY know that you came in late. =.= So there you go.. that's Mr.Turtle Bear Wong for you.
He is so not going to like this when he reads it. Hehe.. I just had to write that. Hehe
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Goodbye KL and hello Kulim!
Posted by Priscilla at 1:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment