Ah, home sweet home. It feels so good being able to hug my pillows again. Hehe.
Came back from the Kulim trip yesterday. Boy, did I enjoy myself… I met a couple of people and I learnt a lot from them. It all started out with the Youth Leadership thingy and she was in Terry’s group with Issac and I. She was one of the more responsive ones. I just wanted to thank her for being responsive and our conversation started off from there. She was worried about her youth group because she’ll be studying overseas next year. She fought so hard to get the youth group started and none of the youths in her group take the initiative to keep the group alive. She’s just afraid that the whole youth group would just crumble down. That went on about how she’s discriminated for not being pure Chinese and stuff. We talked for more than an hour. I really had a good conversation with her.
Do you know that Pastor Cameron (Alive Camp speaker) has a REALLY cute son?? He’s 2 years old and his name is Ashton. SO CUTE!!!!! Blonde hair and big brown eyes…SO CUTE!!!
The lame bug has been going around. It’s the 2 Josh-es fault. Josh Yong and Josh Yee are equally lame. They’ve been spreading the lame bug around… It’s HORRIBLE!! Even Darren got infected and started telling lame jokes. Gosh…
Terry : Eh, what’s the English term for ‘bomba’?
Dalvin : BOMBA MAN!
Aiyoooooooo… So nonsense.
Josh: Pris laugh so hard after she get laugh-mares!!
=.=’
Debs : Ashton is so cute, he’s definitely going to sweep girls off their feet.
Josh : So, he’s a broom?
So nonsense!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I Want Go Back To Kulim!
Posted by Priscilla at 2:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment