CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Life As You See It

Life is all about perspectives. Actually, it’s all about choices. If you view yourself as a fool, you will probably end up believing that all your actions are foolish.

So, how are we to view life?

Life as God sees it.

Easy. Done. That’s it.

Right?

If only that would take place in our lives... I know that it’s not always necessary the way I view my life very often. Even when my heart tells me that I’m a child of the Author of the universe, my head tells me that I’m unworthy. Technically, I am unworthy. But God has granted me all these accesses despite being unworthy. My youth pastor, Liam mentioned, “We go from sinner to saint”.

So, if I’m a saint, why am I still burdened with thoughts of sin and sin itself?

Funny how that this process is a life-long one. It doesn’t get completed overnight.

This year, I want to take hold of that promise. I want to progress in this journey. Even if it means to truly let go of what you have, to place it in the Potter’s hand. To acknowledge that your life is not yours to control.

It scares me just thinking of it.

Do I really want to let go of who I think I am? Is it not bad enough that I struggle so much internally despite appearing that I’ve got pieces of my life together?

It’s all about surrendering your accessories before embracing future diamonds.

0 comments: