A new year marks a new beginning.
Apart from the fact that I've finally left the "schooling" world and entering the exciting realm of university, I am excited for this year. Not just because things are finally falling into place, but just because a new year brings hope to me. Hope that I would be able to achieve personal goals, hope that I will meet new acquaintances and learn the meaning of life-long friendships.
To me, entering university brings a streak of excitement. The idea of starting fresh without being bound by the different cliches that restricted individuals from advancing and achieving towards their full potential. You don't have to be branded with the title "Mr Nerd" or "Miss Different". Instead, you can unleash the hidden talents that you never knew you had.
A new start in university, more involved in church, a new job, a new license (fingers crossed!) and who knows what else?
Time to leave the past behind and move forward; something that I struggled with so much when I first moved, but I realised now that it's a necessary element in life. Without leaving the past behind, we are chained and unable to 'cover more ground' in life. :)
I wish I knew how this year is going to be for me, but if I did, there would be no fun anymore, would it? :)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
It's a new dawn, it's a new life.. for me. And I'm feeling good :)
Posted by Priscilla at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment