CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two 18th parties over 2 weekends

1 August - Ezra's&Ena's 18th
Theme : Wild Wild West (Yeah, I wasn't really into the theme though.. Stole someone's cowboy hat off someone at the party later. No idea whose it was.. Lol)

Probably singing to Linkin Park's "Numb", lol


Tried curling my hair, but it looked more straight than curly. Sigh... What a failure, lol.
25th July - Breanne's 18th (My Legal Studies buddy!)
Theme: Las Vegas (Oh yeah..)

Had to wear stockings that night. It was 9 degrees..

He's practically drunk, lol


Stina and I at my place, with her red jacket!








That was only a quarter of people that day. There were like 100+ people at her place! Can you spot me with the flower? :)







Adrian was gone when I came, lol. Celine, the international kid from Belgium as a casino dealer.




Brookie Cookie as a bride, Pris at the casino, Stina the Stina! :D



Puyol my favourite Mexican when he's actually Spanish. He gets so irritated when he's called a Mexican.. hahaha


Katt my favourite bunny rabbit, she even had a tail, HAHA! My English buddy, love Katt :)




With Breanne. She looked stunning that night! Not forgetting to mention that she's hot! Forgot that I was wearing Yui's jacket. He gave me his jacket cause I was shivering, how nice :)
Alright, it's 12.09 AM now. Time for bed. School tomorrow. I guess I"ll have to properly update next time, which would be who knows when..

0 comments: