CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I want a Nikon SLR camera!

"Lord God Almighty" album launch by Empower Christian Church. I'm proud to say that I am apart of that God-filled church. :) If you see it, you have to get your hands on it. The team's down in Malaysia, and if you see one of these in Canaanland or something, buy it! It's definitely worth buying, and enjoy your time worshipping God with the God-filled songs :)
My friends take photography as a subject in schoool and got one of the super cool Nikon SLR cameras. Don't ask me the model and stuff cause I have no idea! But these are a couple of pictures that I got from my friend. They're taken by Christina, Thalia and myself :)
I was playing around with my stationery during Maths


I've been having the orange pencil for the past 3 years :) Yeah, I really loved the camera :P


Ray, our tank international kid from Taiwan. He's got pretty huge muscles for an Asian XD



Rowland and Ray giving each other some brotherly/non-deadly headlock!




Outside the Maths class, waiting for the teacher





Christina took this while walking home!






It was time to part :(






I love this photo.








"Is this at the right angle?" Thalia.




Credit to Thalia. I love this one as well.



Trio picture.









Again



I actually got stuck afterwards :S





The girls couldn't get the camera off me :)





"Thalia, take a picture of me!"





Ena doesn't know how to smile properly :P




This was a random shot of Christina and it didn't turn out bad at all!




Yeah, that's my school uniform. Yes, it does say "Yup!" at the back. Class of 09 :D

0 comments: