Okay, it's the beginning of my lovely holidays. :)
I told myself, study, Pris, study.. but sad to say, I've only done slightly more than 2 hours of studying. What a disappointment. I thought I had more discipline than that.. :S Hahah
I was cleaning up my room a little and I stumbled across all those letters that I received from the lovely YC-ians before I left last year. I went through them one by one and started laughing. Some memories can never be forgotten. Tiger, that word means an entirely new meaning now. It isn't some massive striped cat, it's something else. *wink* Honk and duck. Man, those words make me laugh. Some things just stick with you for life :D
I've been thinking.. I wish I could do this, I wish I could do that.. I wish I was smarter. I wish I could play the keys better. I wish I was thinner, Ming and Bernard pointed out that I have a puffed up face (Gee, they're the nicest people around?). I wish I was more sporty. I wish I could write 'grandly' with all those huge words. I wish...
I could go on and on and on. But I realised, if I wish I was this and that.. I would be a duplicate of somebody else. :S I can think over and over again that I'm nobody special, a person who's always envying somebody else.
Isn't it time for me to stand up and be proud for who I am? I am different, I am unique. I'm God's child, that's what I am :)
Monday, April 6, 2009
I'm sleepy.. *yawns*
Posted by Priscilla at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment